Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (“terms”) govern your participation in the Alfa Co. Rewards Program (“program”), which is operated by Alfa Co. for Operation Services Ltd. (“Alfa Co.”), the use of the Alfa Co. Rewards App the collection and use of the program rewards (“rewards”) and any offers associated with the rewards program.
- These also set out the terms of the agreement between Alfa Co., its brands participating in the program, namely Steak House, Piatto, FireGrill and City Fresh Kitchen (“Alfa Co. brands”), and the App users (“member”).
- The terms of the program may be amended, cancelled or withdrawn by Alfa Co. at any time without prior notice and your use of the Alfa Reward Program constitutes your full acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The program is open to all Saudi Arabia residents aged 18 or over, free of charge. The App remains the property of Alfa Co. and reserves the right to decline issuance of Alfa digital cards or terminate membership at any time for any good reason such as non-compliance with the program terms or abuse of Rewards Program privileges.
- You automatically become a member of the program upon registration to collect points. To redeem points, however, members should first register through AlfaCo Reward App or website. Only one unique mobile number can be associated to each individual account “digital card”. A new digital Card cannot be allocated to an existing mobile number unless reasonable proof is provided that the mobile number has been assigned to you. In such cases, the previous membership will be cancelled and a new Digital Card will be issued against that mobile number.
- You accept that Alfa Co. may collect your personal data and keep it along with details of your transactions with participating brands of Alfa Co. Your personal data and transactions will be kept private and may only be used for the purposes of administering the reward scheme and statistical analysis. We may also use your details periodically for marketing purposes to allow Alfa Co. and its brands to send you news of special events, offers, and promotions.
- You agree that Alfa Co. may periodically automatically extend you additional benefits or make you eligible to win prizes for any future draws.
- All personal details and profile information given to Alfa Co. must be accurate and current. It is up to members to update their information should it change and to ensure that all personal details are up to date at all times.
- A unique pin number will be issued to you upon registration. This pin number will be required every time you redeem points. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your pin number and account passwords.
- You may visit the program website at www.alfaco-rewards.com (or application) to check your point balance and transaction history. Alfa Co. or Alfa Co. brands will not be liable for any loss incurred for any transactions, regular or irregular, regarding your account. You are solely responsible for all activities under your account. You agree to immediately notify Alfa Co. immediately for points loss, unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security.
- You agree not to use another member’s account at any time.
- The program benefits have no monetary value and cannot be sold or transferred. The digital card may not be used as a gift or as a guarantee of payment nor may be pooled with the benefits of other members of the Program.
- Alfa Co. reserves the right to decide, without prior notice, whether the tier benefits can be used in conjunction with a specific offer or promotion.
- Alfa Co. may close the Reward Program or introduce or withdraw any offer at any time without prior notice.
REWARDS Program App
- The Alfa Co. Rewards App will be available (for download in playstore and IOS store). The App remain the property of Alfa Co.
- Membership accounts should be active within a given year. Absence of activity, whether earning or redeeming points, for a period one year from the date of last activity/transaction will result in the forfeiture of unused points and the cancellation of your membership.
- You can use your Rewards App to earn or redeem points for transactions at any participating Alfa brand.
EARNING POINTS MEMBERSHIP TIERS/BENEFITS
- Rewards points are earned and may be redeemed against cash or card purchases by members within any participating Alfa brand. Points cannot be transferred from one program member to another.
- Registration of membership is required to earn points. You can start using loyalty app and earn points immediately after registration. Please refer to Section 22 for points you will earn for every riyal spent.
- To earn points you must present your Digital loyalty Card to the restaurant representative or cashier when paying your bill. You cannot earn points without presenting the digital loyalty Card.
- Rewards points cannot be earned or redeemed for the following types of transactions: (a) purchase of gift cards or vouchers; (b) food purchases using gift cards; (c) delivery (d) tips; (e) transactions in non- participating Alfa Co. brands.
- The value of any points redeemed as part of a transaction will not be eligible to earn further points.
- Any inconsistencies noted in your account should be reported to the Restaurant Manager when inside the restaurant premises or to the Alfa Co. Rewards Service Representative by phone when outside. They will do their best to rectify the situation. In the case of any dispute, the decision of the Manager or the Customer Service Representative is final and binding.
- The program has three tiers: The Rewards Tiers, The Silver tier and VIP Gold tier . The tier benefits and maintaining requirements are as follow:
No points requirement
Spend SR1.00 = Earn 1 Reward Point
Requires SAR 5,000 spent within a year to
qualify and need to spend SAR 5,000 annually
Spend SR 1.00 = Earn 2 Reward Points
VIP Gold Tier
Requires SAR 15,000
spent within a year to qualify
and need to spend SAR 15,000 annually to maintain.
Spend SR 1.00 = Earn 3 Reward Points
- Alfa Co. reserves the right to add or remove tier benefits without prior notice.
- Once you meet the required spending for a higher tier status, you will be informed of your automatic tier upgrade by email and (you have to download our application and sign in with mobile number and a new PIN code). All unused points will be transferred to your new tier
- Should you not meet the annual required spending to maintain your current higher tier Silver Rewards or VIP Gold status, you will be informed by email that your tier is downgraded to the appropriate lower tier, depending on the total spending the previous year.
- Earing points is based on the sub total amount – before VAT
- You should inform restaurant staff or cashier of your intention to pay for a purchase by redemption points before completing payment for the purchase. You must present your digital loyalty card to the staff or cashier then you will be asked to punch your PIN Card Number on the machine to complete the transaction. The “No digital Card/No Pin, No Redemption” Policy will strictly be observed.
- Points Value: 300 points = SR15.
- You must accumulate at least 300 points to be able to start redeeming your rewards points.
- Minimum number of points that can be redeemed per transaction is 300 points or SR15 value. You can redeem points for any cash or card transactions within a participating Alfa brand. Redemptions of Points must be for the full riyal (SR) amount of any transaction.
- Members may be allowed to pay a portion of his/her transaction using points and the rest using cash or card as long as the points redeemed exceed 300 points per transaction.
- If the loyalty APP was used at least once within the past twelve months, no points will expire from the loyalty digital card balance. However, if the loyalty APP was not used during a period of twelve months, all points accumulated before will be expired and removed from the balance of the account.
- GIFT CARDS must be redeemed by the guests within a period of twelve months from the purchased date. After twelve months of validity, the remaining balance will be dropped.
This document is in the Arabic and English languages. If there is any discrepancy between the Arabic and the English texts, the Arabic text prevails. These Terms are governed by the laws of the relevant territory. All members irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the relevant territory for purposes of any legal action arising out of or related to these Terms.